Tiger Tribe Jelly Kite
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Jelly Kite by Tiger Tribe. Light and easy to launch and fly – this jolly jellyfish is sure to put a smile on your little one's face, as they watch the long streamer tentacles dance about in the breeze.
Jelly Kite is frameless, working on the parafoil principle with pockets sewn into the kite that fill with air to create lift. With no rigid frame, crash landings are gentle and relaunch super simple.
Made from tear-resistant ripstop nylon. Pack-up is a cinch, simply fold down into the handy compact travel pouch.
Find an instructional video for the initial preparation of the kite, here.
Suitable from age 3+
- Jelly Kite
- Includes a kite with long tentacles, 50 meters of line, an easy-to-wind handle and a handy travel pouch
- Develops hand-eye coordination, kinesthetic awareness and gross motor skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Beautifully designed in Australia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Jelly Kite is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Kite size: 67 x 48 cm
Packaging size: 22.5 x 16 x 3 cm