Tender Leaf Counting Carrots
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Counting Carrots by Tender Leaf. How many carrots are there?
Counting Carrots is a great way for your little on to learn numbers and counting. This stacker includes 10 numbered rings, 4 leafy carrot tops and a rabbit. Stack the rings in sequence from 1 to 10 as you grow carrots!
Your little one will love stacking the carrots up high and learning their numbers at the same time. This sweet stacker also encourages colour sorting, hand eye co-ordination and teachers the value of patience and perseverance in order to grow carrots and count up to 10 in sequence.
Beautifully finished with contemporary colours, counting carrots is made from sustainable rubberwood and responsibly sourced plywood. This is a great addition to the Tender Leaf Stacking Farmyard.
Suitable from age 1 ½ +
- Counting Carrots
- Includes a solid wooden base with 10 numbered counting rings , 4 leafy carrot tops and a rabbit
- Improves memory and logic skills, promotes counting skills and number recognition and develops confidence in learning new things
- Ethically made from sustainably sourced birch plywood and rubberwood
- All pieces are coloured using water-based non-toxic paints
- Beautifully made in Indonesia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71, ASTM and AS/NZS ISO safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Counting Carrots is the perfect gift for children 1 ½ years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
31.7 x 10.5 x 5.4 cm