Orchard Toys Where do I Live Game
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Where do I Live Game by Orchard Toys. Budding explorers can learn about animals from around the world in this award winning lotto game.
This is a fun animals of the world lotto, where players develop their knowledge and understanding of the world as they match different animals to their habitats. Our little ones will enjoy talking about the unusual animals from around the world, including turtles under the sea, camels in the desert, monkeys in the jungle and polar bears in the arctic. To finish the game, children must find their matching explorer card!
Double-sided boards feature fun and interesting animal and habitat facts, such as ‘Polar bears actually have black skin. It is their furry coats that make them look white, as the hollow hairs reflect light!’ These are perfect for educational discussion once the game is complete.
Toy Fair Best New Toy Games & Puzzles Category 2016
Teacher tested | 🙂 2 – 4 players
Suitable from age 3+
- Where do I Live Game
- Includes 4 double-sided boards, 24 animal cards, 4 explorer cards and an instruction booklet
- Encourages discussion, observational skills and develops knowledge and understanding, matching and memory skills and personal and social skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in the United Kingdom
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Where do I Live Game is the perfect gift for children between 3 and 6 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 25.8 x 22.5 x 5 cm