Orchard Toys Giraffes in Scarves
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Giraffes in Scarves by Orchard Toys. Collect the most scarves in this fun counting and colour matching game!
How many scarves can you collect for your giraffe? Roll the dice, pick a card and build your giraffe in this fun counting and colour matching game. The winner is the player with the most scarves on their giraffe!
The exciting and engaging gameplay is sure to hold children's attention play after play, testing a number of different educational skills… from basic colour matching and counting to memory, strategy and turn-taking. The quirky and beautifully illustrated giraffe characters are sure to provide lots of laughs too!
Giraffes in Scarves offers the perfect balance between learning and fun! It can also be played by up to 6 players.
Winner Right Start Best Toy Awards 2019
Teacher tested | 🙂 2 – 6 players
Suitable from age 4+
- Giraffes in Scarves
- Includes 24 neck cards, 6 head cards, 6 based boards, a colour dice and an instruction booklet
- Encourages colour recognition and observational skills and develops matching, memory, number, counting, personal and social skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in the United Kingdom
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Giraffes in Scarves is the perfect gift for children between 4 and 7 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 19 x 14 x 5 cm