Orchard Toys Crazy Chefs Game
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Crazy Chefs Game by Orchard Toys. Help the chefs find everything they need to make a meal
by matching the ingredients and utensils. Who will be the first to collect their plate and wait for their dish to cook?
In this fun food-themed game, each player picks a chef board with a different recipe – from tacos to pizza – and matches the ingredient cards to their board. They must then spin the spinner to get their plate and wait for their meal to cook! Who will be the first to serve up a tasty treat?
The game can be used to get children interested in cooking by talking about the different ingredients and utensils, as well as foods from around the world. The addition of the spinner turns Crazy Chefs into a game of chance to see who will cook their meal first!
Teacher tested | 🙂 2 – 4 players
Suitable from age 3+
- Crazy Chefs Game
- Includes 4 chef boards, 4 plate cards, 4 meal cards, 28 ingredient/utensil cards, a spinner and an instruction booklet
- Encourages discussion and observational skills and develops matching, memory, personal and social skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in the United Kingdom
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Crazy Chefs Game is the perfect gift for children between 3 and 6 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 19 x 14 x 5 cm