Orchard Toys Astronauts and Crosses
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Astronauts and Crosses by Orchard Toys. Noughts and Crosses with a cosmic twist!
In each round, players take it in turns to place an astronaut card or an alien card on the playing board. Play continues until one player has made a line of three astronauts or aliens. The winner of each round takes a shooting star as a reward!
The winner of the overall game is the player with the most shooting stars!
Astronauts and Crosses offers the perfect balance between learning and fun, where players will develop logical thinking skills and understanding of the importance of patterns.
Perfect for travel, at home or on holiday, the mini games are Orchard Toys' smallest games in a compact and portable size!
Teacher tested | 🙂 2 players
Suitable from age 4+
- Astronauts and Crosses
- Includes 5 astronaut cards, 5 alien cards, a four-piece playing board, 5 shooting stars and an instruction booklet
- Encourages discussion and develops hand and eye co-ordination, matching and memory skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in the United Kingdom
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Astronauts and Crosses is the perfect gift for children between 4 and 7 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 15.5 x 14 x 2.5 cm