Olli Ella Holdie Folk Forest – Holly
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Holdie Folk Forest – Holly by Olli Ella. Together with her friend Sage, Holly lives in the magical Holdie Forest and loves to tend to her critter friends.
Holly is one of Holdie World’s beloved Forest Folk. She is known for her cheery personality and can often be found foraging for brambleberries to share with all her Holdie friends. Holly is a great teacher and loves to pass on her gathering knowledge. Nestle her in a pocket and explore the woods together!
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11 cm tall (15 cm when wearing her pointy hat), she is no bigger than the palm of your hand – the perfect size to pop in a pocket or a teeny bag. Holly’s cotton coat is removable and she can fit into regular Olli Ella Holdie Folk clothing too!
Forest Folk Holly is a special edition Holdie Folk – she comes beautifully packed in new collectible boxes.
Give your Holdie Folk a place to sleep in a Rattan Mushroom Basket. They make a dreamy, snug little home for Holdie Folk to sleep in or a sweet home-on-the-go when your little one is out and about.
Suitable from age 3+
- Holdie Folk Forest – Holly
- Includes a posable forest folk with a removable felt coat and felt hat beautifully packaged in a collectible box
- Encourages creative, social and imaginative play
- Ethically handmade from cotton, wool and a polyester filling
- Beautifully designed in Australia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Holdie Folk Forest – Holly is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
100% cotton / polyester
Folk size: 15 x 10 x 3 cm
- Cold, gentle handwash and dry without delay.
- Do not bleach, soak, rub, tumble dry, dry clean or iron.