Lottie Ballet Class – Olivia
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Ballet Class – Olivia by Lottie. Lottie is inspired by real kids. Kids who aren’t going to wait until they’re grown up to change the world. Kids who’ve decided that the moment is now!
Let’s meet Olivia who is Meg’s best friend.
Weekends are now more special than ever because, on Saturday mornings, Olivia goes to ballet class with her best friend Meg.
Dressed in a pretty pink leotard, cosy tights, legwarmers and a sparkly tutu and headband, Olivia will be learning about first position and pliés to showcase at those special performances.
Did you know Lottie is different from other dolls? She is age-appropriate as she doesn’t wear makeup, high heels or jewellery and stands on her own two feet. She has a child-like body which is based on the realistic proportions of a nine-year-old girl.
The Lottie collection is ethnically diverse and empowers kids to make their voices heard. Lottie is so relatable as she’s doing the things that kids do. The Lottie doll collection introduces our kids to STEM – science, technology, engineering and math as each doll focuses on one of the four disciplines.
Be inspired by other award-winning dolls and accessories from the Lottie collection.
Suitable and loved from age 3+
- Ballet Class – Olivia
- Includes a Lottie doll with bendable knees making her easy to pose, premium quality saran nylon hair which is soft to touch and doesn’t tangle easily and removable 100% cotton doll clothing and shoes
- Encourages creative, social and imaginative play
- Ethically made from phthalate-free vinyl plastic which has a super soft feel
- Beautifully designed in Ireland
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Ballet Class – Olivia is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Doll size: 18 cm in height