Little Dutch Cutting Vegetables
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Cutting Vegetables by Little Dutch. Eat your veggies every day!
Getting our kids to eat the good stuff can be a struggle but this set of wooden Cutting Vegetables is a playful way to encourage healthy habits.
Your little one will love copying you in preparing a variety of veggies with this cute wooden set of six different veggies. They can slice the veggies in half with the wooden knife on the cutting board, and who knows, they might aspire to become a top chef!
What’s your favourite? Carrot, mushroom, cucumber, tomato, onion or beetroot? Have your pick! All vegetables can easily be put back together with the attached Velcro.
Why not add the Little Dutch Cutting Fruits for extra playtime.
Suitable from age 2+
- Cutting Vegetables
- Includes a wooden cutting board, knife, carrot, cucumber, tomato, onion, beetroot and mushroom
- Encourages imaginative play and develops social, language skills and healthy habits
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- All pieces are coloured using water-based non-toxic paints
- Beautifully designed in Holland
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Cuttings Vegetables is the perfect gift for children 2 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Size: 21 x 17 x 6 cm