Kid’s Concept Walker – Blue
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Walker – Blue by Kid’s Concept. Ready. Set. Let’s walk!
This super stylish wooden walker is the perfect support for babies that just started walking but also works well for toddler who love a trolley to transport teddies and dolls around the house.
The handlebar of the walker can be positioned in two ways:
- Started walking : Straight up position is to be used when you want the walker to be more stable and your little one has just recently started to walk and needs more support.
- Walking steady : When your little one is walking steady, you can decide to move the handle to be more angled and use it as a normal trolley.
Kid’s Concept has taken care of the safety of your little treasure as the break can be adjusted with the small screws on each wheel to prevent the walker going too fast. When you screw it in, the wheels will rotate slower. This is designed for younger children so they can stand and slowly push the vehicle forward.
This walker is beautifully designed in a Scandinavian-style with durable materials and natural colours. The blue-grey walker has a white metal handlebar and the white wheels have a rubber trim, so that it runs smoothly without damaging the floor.
Suitable from age 1 +
- Walker – Blue
- Includes a wooden walker with a storage box, adjustable metal handlebar and wheels with a rubber trim
- Self-assembly required
- Develops gross motor and balance skills and encourages imaginative play
- Ethically made from sustainable, FSC-certified wood
- All pieces are coloured using water-based non-toxic paints and free from sharp edges
- Beautifully designed in Sweden
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? This Walker – Blue is the perfect gift for children 1 year and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Size: 45.5 x 44 x 29 cm
- Clean with a damp cloth. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Check regularly that all screws are tight and that all parts are intact.
- Wheels can be lubricated using a food-grade paraffin oil or linseed oil.