Grech & Co. Watch – Atlas
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Watch – Atlas by Grech & Co. Introducing the Grech & Co children's watch – where style meets learning and sustainability.
Elevate your little one's time-telling skills with the Grech & Co. children's Watch. This meticulously designed timepiece is a perfect blend of form and function, boasting a colourful array that complements your child's style while making the process of learning to read time an exciting journey.
Crafted with eco-friendly materials, including a stainless steel case back, shatterproof PC case front and a BPA-free silicone band, this watch not only looks great but also aligns with our commitment to the environment. The comfortable hypoallergenic silicone band ensures irritation-free wear, making it ideal for little wrists.
With a labeled minute and hour hand, this watch serves as an excellent learning tool, helping children master time-telling effortlessly. Every second is clearly marked, and each five-minute interval is distinct, making time interpretation both fun and educational.
Choose the Grech & Co children's watch and let your child embrace the elegance, sustainability and the joy of learning time in style.
Suitable from age 3+
- Watch – Atlas
- Includes a watch consciously created with eco friendly materials, such as a stainless steel case back, shatterproof PC case front and a BPA free silicone band
- Encourages time-telling and independence
- Thoughtfully imagined in Denmark
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards and CE, RoHS and CPC Certified
Looking for gift ideas? The Watch – Atlas by Grech & Co. is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for Baby Showers, birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
- Water resistance: 30 metres
- Shock-resistant plastic dial
- BPA-free silicone wristband
- Stainless steel back
- Shatterproof PC front
One size | Case: 2.6 cm / Face: 2.6 cm / Band: 22 cm
Grech & Co. watches may contain small parts. Small parts may pose a choking hazard and therefore we do not recommend this product for children under 3 years of age.