Grech & Co. Round Sustainable Sunglasses – Sunset
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Round Sustainable Sunglasses – Sunset by Grech & Co. Sunnies that tick all the boxes.
Grech & Co. Sustainable Sunglasses are the conscious choice, made from recycled plastic and come in lovely muted colours. The frames feel timeless – a little bit retro, but totally up-to-the-minute – give excellent sun protection and come in a lovely drawstring pouch.
The lenses are category 3, UV400 and polarized and the eco-friendly, bendable frame has break resistant hinges.
Want to know more about the material used to make these cute sunnies? TPEE is an eco-friendly thermoplastic in more ways than one. It is BPA free, meaning no toxic chemicals coming into contact with our children, our ourselves or the environment.
It consumes less energy than other materials do in the production phase, which leaves a better footprint on our environment. It also is recyclable. It contains no nasty chemicals and is water resistant and much more durable than regular plastics, much like silicone, making it more sustainable as well.
Choose from a selection of Grech & Co. colours. Grech & Co. is bringing the sustainable choice for the future. We're sold.
Suitable from 18 months - 10 years old
- Round Sustainable Sunglasses – Sunset
- Includes a pair of sustainable sunglasses made from eco-friendly, recycled bendable TPEE with wide category 3, UV400, polarized lenses for extra protection in a drawstring pouch
- Encourages self-express and boost confidence
- Ethically made from eco-friendly thermoplastic
- BPA, toxic free and water resistant
- Beautifully designed in Denmark
- Complies with rigorous EN-71, ASTM and AS/NZS ISO safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Round Sustainable Sunglasses – Sunset by Grech & Co. is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Lenses: TAC Polarized Lenses
Frame: Recycled PC Plastic
Size: Approximately 12.5 cm (face / frame) x 14 cm (leg / side)