Djeco Patterns & Shapes Modelling Play Dough
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Patterns & Shapes Modelling Play Dough by Djeco. It’s time to learn about different patterns and shapes with this great tactile play dough set.
There are four fun reusable textured boards that your little one can press the play dough onto to give a patterned finish. Use the 5 different shaped cookie cutters to cut out shapes and decorate the 4 reusable pictures.
This set offers a wonderful opportunity to discuss shapes and patterns. You’ll be amazed at what your little one will create, and so will they!
The bright, non-toxic colours hold true but don’t stain surfaces. Did you know that playing with dough is a great workout for grip strength and fine motor development?
Suitable from age 3+
- Patterns & Shapes Modelling Play Dough
- Includes 4 reusable picture boards, 5 cookie cutters, 4 textured boards, 4 containers of modelling play dough and a step by step instruction booklet
- Each pot contains 80 grams of play dough
- Inspires creativity and developing tactile and fine motor skills, grip strength and storytelling skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials and the dough is non-staining
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Patterns & Shapes Modelling Play Dough is the perfect gift for children between 3 and 6 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Activity size: 20 x 20 cm