Djeco Little Memo
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Little Memo by Djeco. Little animals are walking around the garden when suddenly one of them hides underneath the bush. What animal is hiding?
The nine animals are placed on the table. One of the players chooses an animal that they hide under the box while the others close their eyes. When they open their eyes, the players have to say which animal is hidden! Whoever finds it wins a counter.
The game can start off easier, with fewer animals. This makes it the perfect game designed for children from the age of 2 ½. It’s a game of garden mystery as you try to figure out who’s missing as well as preschool deductive reasoning, exploration and surprise.
🕐 10 minutes game time | 🙂 2 – 4 players
Suitable from age 2 ½ +
- Little Memo
- Includes 9 animals (butterfly, ladybird, bee, snail, hedgehog, frog, tortoise, dragonfly, caterpillar), a box used to hide the animals and 15 flower and leaf counters
- Encourages early learning through play, deductive reasoning, exploration and surprise
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Little Memo is the perfect gift for children between 2 ½ and 5 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 5 cm