Djeco Little Circuit
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Little Circuit by Djeco. Little animals are going for a walk along a path. Which one will get to the end of the path first?
To move along the circuit, roll the coloured die. Red: move to the next red square. Blue: to the next blue square. If you land on the bee, bad luck, you have to go backward. The first player to reach the last square wins!
No need to know how to count thanks to the dice with colours and symbols! It’s a great first roll-and-move game to learn to play with a die and to move along the board. Perfectly designed for children from the age of 2 ½.
🕐 10 minutes game time | 🙂 2 – 4 players
Suitable from age 2 ½ +
- Little Circuit
- Includes 4 animals, 6 boards each made up of 5 squares (over a meter long when built), a dice (one side a bee, one side a flower), 4 sides coloured discs and 15 counters
- Encourages early learning through play, visual observation and shape recognition
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Little Circuit is the perfect gift for children between 2 ½ and 5 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 5 cm