Djeco Little Balancing
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Little Balancing by Djeco. Build the best frog pond ever. Balance your frog on lily pad towers without letting them fall into the pond. Can you build a lily pad tower without it falling over?
Place the pond in the middle of the table among all players. Each player adds an element on the pond, respecting the right order: stilt, then waterlily then stilt again and so on until there are no more stilts or waterlilies. All that remains is to place the frogs on top of the ‘pyramids’ and if nothing falls, the players have won! If a player knocks the elements down, the game starts again.
Perfectly designed for children from the age of 2 ½. It’s a game that enhances fine motor skills, communication and dexterity.
🕐 10 minutes game time | 🙂 2 – 4 players
Suitable from age 2 ½ +
- Little Balancing
- Includes 4 frogs, a pond made up of 2 pieces of puzzles, 12 stilts, 12 waterlilies and 15 counters
- Encourages early learning through play and develops fine motor skills, communication and dexterity
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Little Balancing is the perfect gift for children between 2 ½ and 5 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 5 cm