Djeco Little Action
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Little Action by Djeco. It’s party time in the jungle and the animals are setting themselves crazy challenges!
Players turn over a card from the deck and try to complete the challenge shown on the card (build a pyramid, bowl some skittles over, throw, catch, etc.). If they succeed, they win a medal which they place in front of them. When all the medals have been handed out, the winner is the player who has won the most.
Perfectly designed for children from the age of 2 ½ and develops dexterity, teamwork and overall learning.
🕐 10 minutes game time | 🙂 2 – 4 players
Suitable from age 2 ½ +
- Little Action
- Includes 6 soft plastic animals, 20 illustrated cards and 12 medals
- Encourages early learning through play and develops fine motor skills, sequencing, shape recognition and problem-solving
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Little Action is the perfect gift for children between 2 ½ and 5 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 5 cm