Djeco Jungle Logic
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Jungle Logic by Djeco. Let logical thinking see you through a wild round of Jungle Logic!
Similar to the game Sudoku, the aim of the game is to choose a random grid (every single one is designed differently) and fill them up with any of the animal tokens - but, you have to do so with some pretty tight constraints, as dictated at the sides of every row and column.
The numbers depict how many of a particular animal has to be in that specific row, which sounds simple enough… until you realise you'll have to cross-check that with another rule from its corresponding column.
A seriously fun mental challenge, perfect for independent brain exercise. It comes with full solutions so you'll be able to know when you're wrong and when you're spot-on!
Suitable from age 7+
- Jungle Logic
- Includes 9 animal tokens (3 buffaloes, 3 jaguars and 3 monkeys) and 30 challenge cards of increasing levels of difficulty
- Encourages self-confidence, patience, cognitive engagement and develops problem-solving, logical reasoning and flexible thinking
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Jungle Logic is the perfect gift for children from 7 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Packaging size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 5 cm