Connetix Tiles Magnetic Building Tiles Expansion Pack– 40 Piece Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Magnetic Building Tiles Expansion Pack by Connetix Tiles. Connetix Tiles are simply wonderful at enabling children to build to their heart’s content! The magnetic tiles make constructing 2D and 3D shapes quick and easy, allowing kids’ creativity and imaginations to shine.
The Expansion Pack includes 4 large squares (two green and two orange), 36 small squares (six of each colour), an ideas booklet for inspiration and a bag so no pieces are left lying around.
Your child can build a house, castle, rocket, ramps, animals, a palace, fairy house, mandalas, animals and more. Be warned though – Connetix Tiles are addictive and you will want more!
Complement the Expansion Pack with the Starter Pack or Creative Pack to collect every shape in every colour – or take your magnetic tile play fun to the next level with the unique Ball Run Expansion Pack.
Suitable from age 3+
- Magnetic Building Tiles Expansion Pack
- Includes 4 large squares, 36 small squares in a range of colours, a storage bag and an ideas booklet for inspiration
- Encourages cognitive development, spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills and help children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through play
- Made using non-toxic, durable food-grade ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free
- Super strong magnets to allow for complex constructive play
- The unique bevelled design allows Connetix Tiles to be strong and more scratch-resistant
- Riveted for extra safety
- They are compatible with both Playmags and Magnatiles
- Cleverly designed in Australia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Magnetic Building Tiles Expansion Pack is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Plastic 100% free from BPA and phthalates
Packaging size: 24.5 × 21.2 x 6 cm
- We recommend using a damp cloth without chemicals to clean your tiles.
- We don’t recommend placing them in water as the magnets may rust.