Connetix Tiles Magnetic Building Tiles Clear Starter Pack – 34 Piece Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Magnetic Building Tiles Clear Starter Pack by Connetix Tiles. Connetix Tiles are simply wonderful at enabling children to build to their heart’s content! The magnetic tiles make constructing 2D and 3D shapes quick and easy, allowing kids’ creativity and imaginations to shine.
This pack features transparent beveled magnetic tiles in a variety of shapes – including large hexagons! This pack will allow your little ones to see through to a whole new dimension of Connetix play. Unleash their creativity to construct inspired designs from Frozen castles, glistening snowflakes and icy igloos, to functional windows, crystal glasshouses or pretend glasses.
Expand your collection and complement the Clear Starter Pack with the Clear Base Plates.
Suitable from age 3+
- Magnetic Building Tiles Clear Starter Pack
- Includes 2 large hexagons, 4 large squares, 12 squares, 4 isosceles triangles, 4 equilateral triangles, 4 right angled triangles, 4 rectangles and an ideas booklet for inspiration
- Encourages cognitive development, spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills and help children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through play
- Made using non-toxic, durable food-grade ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free
- Super strong magnets to allow for complex constructive play
- The unique bevelled design allows Connetix Tiles to be strong and more scratch-resistant
- Riveted for extra safety
- They are compatible with both Playmags and Magnatiles
- Cleverly designed in Australia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Magnetic Building Tiles Clear Starter Pack is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Plastic 100% free from BPA and phthalates
Packaging size: 26 × 17 × 6.5 cm
- We recommend using a damp cloth without chemicals to clean your tiles.
- We don’t recommend placing them in water as the magnets may rust.