Oli & Carol Mery the Cherry Teether & Bath Toy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Mery the Cherry Teether & Bath Toy by Oli & Carol. Mery the Cherry is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums.
Its size is perfect for kids to hold on and its realistic textures will help develop kids’ sense of touch. Introduce kids to a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become babies and kids favourite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative objects. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Handpainted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Suitable from birth
- Mery the Cherry Teether & Bath Toy
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew – stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Handmade taking care of every detail – there may be minor variations in colour and shape
- Handpainted with natural pigments
- Highly hygienic, mold-free – there are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Socially responsible – with every Oli & Carol product purchased you are contributing to several social projects
- Beautifully designed in Spain
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Mery the Cherry Teether & Bath Toy is the perfect gift from newborn to older children. Ideal for Baby Showers, birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
Size: 10.2 x 7.8 x 3.2 cm
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Oli & Carol toys must be stored in a dry place as any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on wet or moist surfaces.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time as colour may fade.
- Every toy is different. Oli & Carol products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what make each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.