Mrs Ertha Strapies Watch – Honey
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Strapies Watch – Honey by Mrs . Ertha. Mrs. Ertha's Strapies, the watches that remind us of our childhood.
Do you remember the snap bracelets? When you slapped them on your wrist they rolled up by themselves. Well, here are the watches, made of 100% silicone, water resistant (but not for diving) and ideal for adding a fashionable touch. There's no fiddly clasps or buckles here! It takes half a second to put the watches on, and it will sit firmly and safely on the wrist of any size without pressure.
Smooth and sleek yet really durable this is a style that will last year on year, and thanks to the wrap round bracelet design, it grows with your little one.
The removable dial is laser engraved and allows for easy battery replacement if necessary. It has a Seiko PC21S quartz movement made in Japan.
We love this versatile timepiece that has clear and readable dials that are perfect for little ones learning to tell the time.
Suitable from age 3+
- Strapies Watch – Honey
- Includes a 100% silicone snap bracelet watch
- Encourages time-telling and independence
- Designed and made in Portugal
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Strapies Watch – Honey is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for Baby Showers, birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Movement: Seiko quartz PC21S (made in Japan, 2 year warranty)
Length of the bracelet: 22.5 cm
Width of the bracelet: 2 cm
Diameter of the dial cover: 3 cm
Diameter of the dial: 2 cm
Mrs . Ertha International Warranty
- Mrs. Ertha grants, from the date of purchase, a 24-month warranty on Strapies.
- This guarantee is only valid if the guarantee certificate is dated, signed and duly completed by the brand or by a retailer of the brand.
- During a period of 2 years Mrs. Ertha replaces the mechanical dial on any watch which, being in good condition, has mechanical defects or malfunctions.
- The replacement watch warranty ends at the end of the replacement watch warranty.
- Before activating the warranty, make sure the battery is empty.
- Please change the battery at a reputable jeweller.
- If the watch still doesn't work after changing the battery, contact your retailer for a replacement.
- The strap and glass are not covered by the 24 month factory warranty. However, if you consider that your bracelet and/or glass has a manufacturing defect and that it was not due to misuse of the article, please contact the retailer for a correct assessment of the situation.