Jellycat Bashful Truffle Small Bunny
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Bashful Truffle Small Bunny by Jellycat. Mocha cuddles from a cocoa cutie. Everybody loves a treat, and our favourite sweetie is Bashful Truffle Bunny!
Yummy-soft in chocolatey fur, this hopping poppet always makes us smile. We can never have just one! Perfect for field trips and muddy days out, this scrumptious bunny will melt your heart.
Irresistibly cute and as soft as a mom’s hug, this cute friend can’t wait to join the family. Pair this bunny with other plush toys from the Jellycat collection.
Suitable from newborn
- Bashful Truffle Small Bunny
- Includes a 18 cm brown bunny
- Encourages creative, social and imaginative play
- Ethically made from natural materials
- Beautifully designed in the United Kingdom
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Bashful Truffle Bunny is the perfect gift from newborn to older children. Ideal for Baby Showers, birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Bunny size: 18 cm tall
- Unless otherwise stated on the sew-in fabric label, it is recommended that you surface wash only, using mild, non-toxic soap and rinsing clean with cold water.
- You should not place the bunny directly into cold or hot water or use any disinfectant.
- For significant soiling incidents that cannot be cleaned with surface washing, a gentle machine wash on a cool setting may be necessary. In this instance, it is recommended to place your Jellycat in a hosiery bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Please note that machine washing is a last resort cleaning option and not part of the manufactures care instructions or product warranty unless otherwise stated on the sewn-in label.
- To help return the fur on your stuffed toy to its former glory, it can then be carefully dried with a hairdryer using little or no heat. If you hang the toy on the washing line to dry instead of using a hairdryer you may find that the fur becomes stiff. Using a hairdryer on a cool setting helps to separate and fluff the fur fibers, reducing this stiffness.