Jellycat Bashful Cream Large Bunny
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Bashful Cream Large Bunny by Jellycat. Cloudy-soft snuggles and lazy picnic times.
Bashful Cream Bunny’s gorgeous long ears look like two big dollops of clotted cream. Mmmm! Time for scones and a hippity-hop on the grass! With a bunny pal as soft as butter icing, summer days are so inviting!
Irresistibly cute and as soft as a mom’s hug, this cute friend can’t wait to join the family. Pair this bunny with other plush toys from the Jellycat collection.
Suitable from newborn
- Bashful Cream Large Bunny
- Includes a 36 cm cream bunny
- Encourages creative, social and imaginative play
- Ethically made from natural materials
- Beautifully designed in the United Kingdom
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Bashful Cream Bunny is the perfect gift from newborn to older children. Ideal for Baby Showers, birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Bunny size: 36 cm tall
- Unless otherwise stated on the sew-in fabric label, it is recommended that you surface wash only, using mild, non-toxic soap and rinsing clean with cold water.
- You should not place the bunny directly into cold or hot water or use any disinfectant.
- For significant soiling incidents that cannot be cleaned with surface washing, a gentle machine wash on a cool setting may be necessary. In this instance, it is recommended to place your Jellycat in a hosiery bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Please note that machine washing is a last resort cleaning option and not part of the manufactures care instructions or product warranty unless otherwise stated on the sewn-in label.
- To help return the fur on your stuffed toy to its former glory, it can then be carefully dried with a hairdryer using little or no heat. If you hang the toy on the washing line to dry instead of using a hairdryer you may find that the fur becomes stiff. Using a hairdryer on a cool setting helps to separate and fluff the fur fibers, reducing this stiffness.