Djeco Maxi Butterfly Kite
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Maxi Butterfly Kite by Djeco. Let's go fly a kite!
Light and easy to launch and fly – this stunning bright giant kite in the shape of a butterfly is sure to put a smile on your little one's face, as they watch this butterfly soar through the sky.
It is a pop-up kite that is easy to assemble: 2 pieces to assemble, a line to tie to attach the handle and it's ready! It is light, simple to handle, takes off easily and comes with a storage pouch.
It's perfect for a windy summer afternoon.
Suitable from age 5+
- Maxi Butterfly Kite
- Includes a single-line kite made from polyester and fibreglass rods with an easy-to-wind handle, 40 meters of line and a handy storage pouch
- Develops hand-eye coordination, kinesthetic awareness and gross motor skills
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Beautifully designed in Australia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Maxi Butterfly Kite is the perfect gift for children 5 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Polyester / Fibreglass
Kite size: 96 x 61.5 cm (+ 250 cm tail)