Kite Flyer: Finn by Lottie. This is the story of Lottie, an award-winning doll. Lottie is about empowering children to be themselves, to be imaginative and adventurous and most of all – to have fun. Lottie believes that childhood should be an inclusive place where every child belongs regardless of gender, ethnicity or ability.
The Lottie Dolls are based on lots of research into positive messages for children and into what matters for our generation of kids. A generation of imaginative creators where exploration, innovation and activism come naturally. Based on the average proportions of a nine-year-old child rather than those of an adult. Lottie is all about empowering kids and letting their voices be heard, not when they are adults, but right now.
“Kids are not ‘the future’. We are here now. We are not going to change the world ‘someday’, we are already doing it.”
Allie Weber inspired by the Lottie Robot Girl
This story is a happy one. Based on and inspired by real kids. A story of big risks and creativity and a belief in ideas and possibility. This story embodies Lottie’s motto which is: Be Bold, Be Brave, Be YOU!
- Kite Flyer: Finn by Lottie by Lottie
- Includes Lottie doll with bendable knees making him or her easy to pose for imaginative play, premium quality saran nylon hair which is soft to touch and reduced tangle as well as removable doll 100% cotton clothing and shoes
- Award-winning doll
- Age-appropriate as Lottie doesn’t wear makeup, high heels or jewelry
- A child-like body which is based on the realistic proportions of a nine-year-old
- Ethnically diverse and empower kids to make their voices heard
- Stands on his or her own two feet and is 18 cm tall
- Relatable and doing the things that kids do
- STEM toy that focuses on one of the four disciplines – science, technology, engineering and math
- Made from phthalate-free vinyl plastic which has a super soft feel
- Designed in Ireland