Topologix by Djeco. With Eduludo learning is game! This collection of education, recreational games were developed to assist children in learning the basicsa about letters, numbers and time. Where’s the frog? It’s in the house. Where’s the bird? It’s on top of the rock. Give the position of the five animals while respecting the five elements in the scene. This is a fun and very educational game that teaches kids about spatial relationships and they will love to start a new game again and again because it is challenging.
- Topologix by Djeco
- Includes a wooden board, 5 wooden tokens and 20 cards
- Beautifully illustrated
- Encourages early learnings through play, developing fine motor skills, sequencing, shape recognition and problem solving
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- All pieces are coloured using water-based non-toxic paints
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards