Tender Leaf Mini Chef Chopping Board
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Mini Chef Chopping Board by Tender Leaf. Chop. Chop. Chop.
We all know how much our little ones love getting busy in their play kitchen and this cute and portable chopping board set will be the perfect addition.
Your little chef will get to practice their chopping skills which secretly works on improving hand and eye co-ordination whilst having fun! This set includes five wooden veggies which can be pulled or cut into pieces with the knife on the chopping board.
It’s no secret that pretend play is an essential part of our children’s development, as they learn by imagining, observing and doing. That is why we love this cute chopping board set so much! It encouraging language skills, social skills and teaches our little ones to interact with other children and share.
Tastefully finished with contemporary colours, this chopping board is made from sustainable rubberwood and responsibly sourced plywood. Perfectly paired with any of the other goodies from the Tender Leaf kitchen collection or for inspiring our little ones to make healthy eating choices.
Suitable from age 3+
- Mini Chef Chopping Board
- Includes a wooden knife, a carrot in three parts, a beetroot in halves, a tomato in halves, an onion in four parts and a leek in three parts
- Inspired imaginative play, encourages interactive learning and promotes co-ordination development and social skills
- Ethically made from sustainably sourced birch plywood and rubberwood
- All pieces are coloured using water-based non-toxic paints
- Beautifully made in Indonesia
- Complies with rigorous EN-71, ASTM and AS/NZS ISO safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Mini Chef Chopping Board by Tender Leaf is the perfect gift for children 3 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Chopping board size: 20 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm