Djeco Wooden Musical Jewellery Box – The Ballerina's Melody
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
Wooden Musical Jewellery Box – The Ballerina's Melody by Djeco. Do you remember having a beautiful musical jewellery box for all your special treasures when you were little?
A place to hold precious keepsakes and special rings, necklaces and more.
This beautifully designed musical jewellery box from Djeco features a beautiful ballerina turning around in front of a star-shaped mirror to the melody ‘Invitation to the Dance’ by Carl Maria von Weber when opened.
Inside this traditional jewellery box is a light purple velvet inner tray, a ring holder as as well as a special pull-out drawer to store those treasured items. It's a delightful addition to any little girl's bedroom.
Suitable from age 4+
- Wooden Musical Jewellery Box – The Ballerina's Melody
- Includes a wooden jewellery box with a ballerina, star-shaped mirror, jewellery storage area, ring holder and pull-out drawer all lined in a light purple velvet
- Encourages creative, social and imaginative play and develops motor skills and dexterity
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? Wooden Musical Jewellery Box – The Ballerina's Melody is the perfect gift for children 4 years and older. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Jewellery box size: 18.2 x 11.7 x 10.3 cm