Djeco Marie’s Pretty Dresses Colouring Set
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Marie’s Pretty Dresses Colouring Set by Dejco. A classic dressing up game with a fun twist.
The set includes magic felt-tip pens to use to colour in the girls' dresses on the four super-pretty tick cards. Colour in the dresses, then draw patterns with the white pen, to watch the colours change by magic!
Don't worry about going over the lines: the pre-cut dress shapes pop out of the card and then you add them onto the pretty background. A great confidence boost for beginners to practice their drawing skills.
You can mix and match Marie’s outfits and your little one will love designing Marie’s dresses with their own unique twist.
Suitable from age 3+
- Marie’s Pretty Dresses Colouring Set
- Includes 7 felt tips, a magic felt top, a double-layer cardboard tray, 4 pre-cut thick cards of shapes to colour and a step-by-step instruction booklet
- Inspires creativity and develops fine motor skills, grip strength and confidence
- Small and portable play
- Non-digital alternative to help ‘un-plug’ kids
- Ethically made using the highest quality materials
- Beautifully designed and illustrated in France
- Complies with rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards
Looking for gift ideas? The Marie’s Pretty Dresses Colouring Set is the perfect gift for children between 3 and 6 years old. Ideal for birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Activity size: 21 x 15 cm