BIBS Pacifier Dummy – Island Sea
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Pacifier Dummy – Island Sea by BIBS. Looking for a pacifier that has been tried and tested for over 40 years? Look no further than the BIBS pacifier.
Featuring a beautiful and natural shape, this pacifier is designed to provide your little one with ultimate comfort. The teet is equipped with a unique valve that lets out air when your baby closes down on it, ensuring that they can suckle without discomfort.
The BIBS pacifier is also super lightweight, so your baby won't feel weighed down. And thanks to its clever design, the shield faces away from your baby's skin, reducing the likelihood of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
So if you're looking for a pacifier that has stood the test of time, provides exceptional comfort and is designed with your baby's wellbeing in mind, the BIBS pacifier in is the perfect choice for you.
Suitable from birth
- Pacifier Dummy – Island Sea
- Includes a round nipple pacifier dummy
- Available in natural rubber latex
- Designed to support natural breastfeeding
- The shield is made of 100% safe food-grade material
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Looking for gift ideas? This Pacifier Dummy by BIBS is the perfect gift for newborns and young babies. Ideal for Baby Showers, birthdays, special occasions or simply as a surprise gift.
Natural Rubber 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
Available in sizes 1 and 2 (natural rubber latex).
Size 1: 0+ months
Size 2: 6+ months
Please note: The above sizes are only a guide. BIBS recommend the following sizes based on their experience and customer feedback.
- Always sterilize each pacifier before use. Boil in water for 5 minutes and set aside to dry and cool.
- It’s recommended that pacifiers be used for 2 to 3 months due to hygienic reasons BIBS pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.